Dear Clients, thank you for your support during this time. The health, safety & well-being of our guests, staff and community is the most important concern for us. We want to share the New Service Guidelines with you.
covid19 GUIDELINES FOR CLOSE CONTACT BUSINESS
- Call when you arrive to be checked in. Someone will come outside to greet you. No waiting in the salon or spa is available at this time.
- We will have an outdoor communication area and sanitation station upon entry.
- Masks are mandatory for guests and employees. Masks must not be removed in the building.
- Only guests receiving a service will be allowed in the salon.
- Each area, all tools, stations and equipment will be sanitized and/or disinfected between each client.
- No sample products or testers will be available.
- All staff have updated certification on Sanitation protocols via Barbacide ™.
- Face protection will be worn by stylists and therapists.
- Cancellation/no-show policy. We ask that you notify us right away if you are sick. We are doing our best to accommodate all appointments and guests as soon as possible. We need to know if you are unable to come in order for us to fill the allocated time for someone else.
- These guidelines may be adjusted as needed, we will keep you informed of any changes.